Mission 3 Stuck

Hi, first of all congratulations for the great Campaign!

So, im stuck in Mission 3, flight to Al Minhad, i take off, rendevouz at waypoint 1, do the formation flying until i switch to Al Minhad Freq, then we  are told to get into flight pattern at angels 5 and then Davy and Mono keep in the pattern endlessly!

I then land by my own but logically as i dont trigger something its always a fail?

Any thoughts?

By the way its in the A-10C

Edited by rajdary

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

1 hour ago, rajdary said:

Hi, first of all congratulations for the great Campaign!

So, im stuck in Mission 3, flight to Al Minhad, i take off, rendevouz at waypoint 1, do the formation flying until i switch to Al Minhad Freq, then we  are told to get into flight pattern at angels 5 and then Davy and Mono keep in the pattern endlessly!

I then land by my own but logically as i dont trigger something its always a fail?

Any thoughts?

By the way its in the A-10C

After you've switched to Al Minhad freq some other events should happen, you'll see it on the ground near the base and you should get comms from Davy and Mono.  Be sure all the radios are set correctly as they're an important part of the triggers, but if you've got that far I'm sure they are.  I will double check the mission ASAP to make sure all is OK, I've flown the Tank Killer version since 2.7 with no issues but not the Warthog so I'll check.  I'll pop an update on here later tonight.

Thanks for the resopnse, i actually know what happens next because i have the first four loose trial missions from a while ago, so i know the airport explosion is not triggering, i have tried the mission now 3 times doing different things but i will check one more time breaking formation and getting closer to Al Minhad.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

3 hours ago, rajdary said:

Thanks for the resopnse, i actually know what happens next because i have the first four loose trial missions from a while ago, so i know the airport explosion is not triggering, i have tried the mission now 3 times doing different things but i will check one more time breaking formation and getting closer to Al Minhad.

My apologies this was my fault.  The vehicle pathfinding changed slightly on the last update before 2.7, causing the suicide truck to swerve around the gatehouse and miss the detonation zone.  I fixed this for the Tank Killer version by adding a bigger zone but I don't seem to have updated the Warthog version as well - seems you're the only one out there in the Warthog lol.  I've sent the update to ED but it might take a while to reach you so I've uploaded fixed version here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZzM1g48riyEFh3VKnBpW7Hr8yHctxNe4?usp=sharing

Download the file and use it to replace the same file in:

YOUR DCS INSTALL\MODS\CAMPAIGNS\A10C OPERATION PERSIAN FREEDOM

Hopefully all will work after that, had a quick look at the rest of the triggers and all looks ok but please come back to me if I missed anything else!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChillNG said:

My apologies this was my fault.  The vehicle pathfinding changed slightly on the last update before 2.7, causing the suicide truck to swerve around the gatehouse and miss the detonation zone.  I fixed this for the Tank Killer version by adding a bigger zone but I don't seem to have updated the Warthog version as well - seems you're the only one out there in the Warthog lol.  I've sent the update to ED but it might take a while to reach you so I've uploaded fixed version here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZzM1g48riyEFh3VKnBpW7Hr8yHctxNe4?usp=sharing

Download the file and use it to replace the same file in:

YOUR DCS INSTALL\MODS\CAMPAIGNS\A10C OPERATION PERSIAN FREEDOM

Hopefully all will work after that, had a quick look at the rest of the triggers and all looks ok but please come back to me if I missed anything else!

Thanks ChillNG for the fast response!

Yes, i was planning on doing this Campaign in the Warthog first and then repeat it in the Tank Killer, cause i know once i get used to the Tank Killer i will never go back, missions are much easier with it 😉

If i encounter anything else i will post. 

Cheers!

Edited by rajdary
  • Like 1