Synchronize Cockpit Controls With HOTAS is not working

noriyappi

Since the recent minor patch, this option doesn't work properly. The throttle is at full load and the rudder is set to the left.

If I turn the throttle and rudder off and on after I start the game, the synchro option works fine, but it didn't happen before the patch.

This is absolutely not a problem with my computer or game settings, as the options worked fine before the patch.

• Like 1

I'm having the same issues .This is on the K-50. rudder full left, cyclic full left and forward, collective full up.  I must hit the active pause as soon as possible at mission start, cycle the controls and then everything is normal.

K50.png

• Like 1

It was always like that. After starting first mission you have to make any input on each controller before you hit "Fly" - only then you have it synced.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Well all I can say is in the past 6 years I have never had this happen. All other modules start with the controls synchronized and at neutral position. In my case this is only happening on the K-50