Help/Update requested on 2.7 camera tools

Hi all! If anyone at DCS World by Eagle Dynamics could help us, DCS movie makers, with this little issue:

Since the release of 2.7, when using the LCtrl+F11 camera tool, I can't set my speed (using the mouse wheel) while being in pause, anymore... Now, I have to catch up with my planes each time I want to look for an angle and record a shot... This is a bit annoying unfortunately, and makes us loose some time and potential...

Any advice is welcome. Do you think it's something that we could get back on future updates?

Huge thanks for all the incredible work you've done so far! I personally can't wait to fly the Mossie!! Cheers from France ++

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ktulu84 said:

Hi all! If anyone at DCS World by Eagle Dynamics could help us, DCS movie makers, with this little issue:

Since the release of 2.7, when using the LCtrl+F11 camera tool, I can't set my speed (using the mouse wheel) while being in pause, anymore... Now, I have to catch up with my planes each time I want to look for an angle and record a shot... This is a bit annoying unfortunately, and makes us loose some time and potential...

Any advice is welcome. Do you think it's something that we could get back on future updates?

Huge thanks for all the incredible work you've done so far! I personally can't wait to fly the Mossie!! Cheers from France ++

Definitely a feature that we would like to have back in place, and make video makers life easier in a (DCS) world where it's already hard to make a good job using replay .trk that is not really "perfect" at the moment.

Cheers and fly safe ;)

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 2700x | RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz running at 2600Mhz (Damn RyZen!) | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 2080 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD SATAIII Crucial MX300 750GB | Device: VirPil T-50, ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle and Pedals, TrackHat, MFD Cougar.

Our Servers => [iTA] Banshee | PersianConquest PvE | Live Map&Stats & [iTA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!