ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle - TDC - Turn down sensitivity

Hi Fellow Pilots,

Is there anyway to turn down the sensitivity, by say 50%. I find it waaaayyyy to sensitive and fast when trying to Slew the Radar

Thank you

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

Nevermind, sorted it with DeadZone and Saturation on the Axis

Thanks anyway

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

One thing I did for that is use joystick gremlin to have a shift mode, and then have the tdc mapped to 2 sets of virtual axis, with different response curves based on whether it's in shift mode or not. unshifted, tdc is 50% saturation with a curve, shifted is 100% saturation linear. slew fast when i need to, but then release shift mode and be able to fine tune.

• Like 1

Thanks Munkwolf, I will give that a go too, maybe a 50 - 80 thought

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

Hi Fellow Pilots,

Is there anyway to turn down the sensitivity, by say 50%. I find it waaaayyyy to sensitive and fast when trying to Slew the Radar

Thank you

What if I told you it's not fast enough?
@ 19:12

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk