Maverick camera problems

Urielx

Hi there,

i've problems while moving Maverick camera (both d and h), i have an hotas warthog and no problem moving radar cursor or TGP, when i try to lock whit a mav i'm unable to move it precisesly and to start a movent it requires a good movement on the cursor axis.

Any advices?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Urielx said:

Hi there,

i've problems while moving Maverick camera (both d and h), i have an hotas warthog and no problem moving radar cursor or TGP, when i try to lock whit a mav i'm unable to move it precisesly and to start a movent it requires a good movement on the cursor axis.

Any advices?

Thanks

I agree it's a little touchy. You could try reducing the Y Saturation value of the axis to reduce the slew speed. 

"Subsonic is below Mach 1, supersonic is up to Mach 5. Above Mach 5 is hypersonic. And reentry from space, well, that's like Mach a lot."

Sadly every sensor seems to have a different default setting in terms of slew speed. While the radar and Tpod are fine with their default speed, the Mavs and especially the HARM in HAS mode feel way too fast. And adjusting the slew axis sadly impacts all the sensors, resulting in a slow radar slew when you try to get the HARM or Mav to a slower slew. I wish all sensors had the same default speeds...

9 hours ago, _SteelFalcon_ said:

Sadly every sensor seems to have a different default setting in terms of slew speed. While the radar and Tpod are fine with their default speed, the Mavs and especially the HARM in HAS mode feel way too fast. And adjusting the slew axis sadly impacts all the sensors, resulting in a slow radar slew when you try to get the HARM or Mav to a slower slew. I wish all sensors had the same default speeds...

Yes, the HAS page has a faster cursor speed and its difficult sometimes to designate something.

Lets hope we get slew rate option ala  A-10. IN the A-10 I have high tgp and low Agm-65 slew.

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]