T-45 no tailhook, no indicator/caution/warning lights

Great mod, but I don't have the same functions I see in the videos. That is, : no indicator/caution/warning lights no functioning tail hook. I just downloaded v1.01 that indicated these bugs were fixed but no luck in getting them on my install. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.

The HOOK advisory lights for a few seconds only while the hook is transitioning... the hook lever will tell you what is the current position.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The hook does not come down at all. The cockpit lever moves, but the hook doesn't. None of the advisory/caution lights come on at all. For example, I can cold start the aircraft just fine, but there are no lights telling me it's ready, etc. I am running the latest stable version of DCS. Do others have ths problem? Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

The hook does not come down at all. The cockpit lever moves, but the hook doesn't. None of the advisory/caution lights come on at all. For example, I can cold start the aircraft just fine, but there are no lights telling me it's ready, etc. I am running the latest stable version of DCS. Do others have ths problem? Thanks.

I don't have the problems that you mention, as shown on this video recorded on my PC:

Advance to 27:50 to see the Hook check.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

28 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

The mod is built for 2.7. It won't run with earlier versions.

Edited by AndyJWest
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, DD_Crash said:

Hello Rudel_chw, where can i find the training missions, they are what I need.

Thanks in advance

hi, thanks for the interest. I’m still editing them, as I want to release a full set instead of piecemeal, so it will be a while yet. Best regards 

• Like 1