WhiteBalance / Color Balance changes at start of flight

I  notice w/ the new cloud update, the white balance/colour balance of the scene changes depending if you are above/below clouds, which is very nice and realistic, however:

-When I start a flight, the white balance is 'neutral' then after ~5 seconds it abruptly changes to 'cool'. This is quite distracting..I think in this case 'cool' is the desired white balance, but it takes time for the game to update this to match current player location. It should be synched from the beginning

-Also, a bonus would be to smooth out the colour balance transition when flying to a different area (let's say going above the clouds) instead of an abrupt transition to 'neutral' or 'warm'

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, manmeet604 said:

I  notice w/ the new cloud update, the white balance/colour balance of the scene changes depending if you are above/below clouds, which is very nice and realistic, however:

-When I start a flight, the white balance is 'neutral' then after ~5 seconds it abruptly changes to 'cool'. This is quite distracting..I think in this case 'cool' is the desired white balance, but it takes time for the game to update this to match current player location. It should be synched from the beginning

-Also, a bonus would be to smooth out the colour balance transition when flying to a different area (let's say going above the clouds) instead of an abrupt transition to 'neutral' or 'warm'

+1 Same here.

forum.png