Hi,

I have a general question:

Is it possible to repeat a radio message/ spoken messages e.g. from wingman or tower in the case I didn't understand it?

Kind regards

blue_plasma

--- blue plasma ---

3 hours ago, blue_plasma said:

Is it possible to repeat a radio message/ spoken messages e.g. from wingman or tower in the case I didn't understand it?

The VAICOM PRO add on has a feature where such radio communications with the tower, or tankers, or AWACS (but not wingman) are copied to a dynamic kneeboard page. Unfortunately the 2.7 openbeta seems to have broken it. But perhaps this will get worked out before 2.7 goes to standard release. 

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, CH hotas and pedals

The VAICOM PRO add on has a feature where such radio communications with the tower, or tankers, or AWACS (but not wingman) are copied to a dynamic kneeboard page. Unfortunately the 2.7 openbeta seems to have broken it. But perhaps this will get worked out before 2.7 goes to standard release. 
Yeah! We even have the "Repeat" and "Say again" commands, but I never got them to work. Except for the confirmation "beep". So, it's in there I Suppose...
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk