Little question about fps in F14 cockpit

If there is a similar thread please just link it here.

I want to get the F14 but one big think which i dont know is the performance in the cockpit. I heard from a lot of people that the F14 does have a pretty big impact on fps. Can someone tell a bit more about that who has the tomcat module?
Is it maybe comparable with a other modules how big the impact is.
I would really appreciate it if someone has maybe more information about that and even if i have to worry about that.

Greetings

I use @Mike Wazowsky excellent MOD (designed for VR but should also benefit 2D). Give it a whirl, use a MOD manager to enable/disable:

• Like 1

10900K O/C 5.2GHz | Maximus Hero XII | EVGA 3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Reverb G2

It got a lot better since initial release. The performance impact of the F-16 and Harrier are larger, at least on my system. I think it's just something that comes with early access, and gets ironed out eventually anyway.

• Like 1
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600MHz CL16 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 960Pro NVMe 1TB | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog (with custom spring, 10 cm extension, custom TDC, replacement pinky switch) on Wheelstand Pro | TPR rudder pedals

My in-game DCS settings (PD 1.0 SteamSS 76%):

EduSYaK.png

The F14 is comparable with the rest I get 45fps 90% of the time however I’ve probably lost 5fps since the new clouds release 

• Like 1

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV