Trouble starting out

fireftr18

I'm having all kinds of problems. At first, I couldn't even post on here and had to resort to the email system. I had trouble convincing them that was my last resort because other methods for help didn't work. I finally got someone to ask questions to try to figure out the problem. After a week of being busy, I was got back on and found I can now post. Maybe they fixed that problem and just didn't tell me. The following is copied from what I tried to tell them of my problem.

I'm still with the Su-25 in the tutorials. With the landing tutorial, one time the auto pilot would work and land the airplane without problem. Next time it seemed to work, but try to land before the runway, or crash on landing. Next time it wouldn't work at all. I tried manual landing and trying to follow the glide slop one time it may work, the next time, not at all.  I tried the night landing once, and decided to wait on it.
The bombing tutorial, I follow the instructions. When it came to releasing the bomb, sometimes the button (spacebar) would work, sometimes it wouldn't. Checking the weapons screen, it appeared that the weapon was ready to launch.
Take off and regular flight seemed to be okay.
This is as far as I got.

First off, there is no landing autopilot in Su-25T - follow the easy/day landing tutorial and stay away from hard/night one until you can consistently make perfect landings. You need practice and patience.

This is from the manual:

Landing
On approach, the gear should be extended once the airspeed falls below 400 km/h. When extending the flaps, the aircraft will have a tendency to "balloon". The aircraft balance in the Take-off/Landing Configuration is almost identical to normal Flight Configuration. If the aircraft becomes unbalanced in either its longitudinal or lateral axis when configured for landing, the gear or flaps may not have fully extended or extended asymmetrically. In this case, retract the flaps to perform the landing in normal Flight Configuration. Adjust all approach and landing speeds to increase by 40-60 km/h.
Careful speed management is required on final approach to perform a proper landing. Reduce speed to 290-310 km/h by setting the aircraft into Take-off/Landing Configuration at the start of your glideslope descent. Reduce speed to 260-280 km/h by the time you reach the Inner Marker Beacon. Begin to flare as you approach the runway, at approximately 5-8 m. altitude, 250-270 km/h and 100 m. before the runway threshold. After final line up at approximately 1 m. above the ground, reduce thrust to Idle and as the aircraft slows down, increase pitch by holding the stick back so that the pitot tubes line up with the horizon. Touchdown should occur at 220-240 km/h. Proceed to lower the nose wheel by carefully pushing the stick forward, release the brake chute and engage the wheel brakes. Maintain heading down the runway centerline with smooth pedal inputs. If the aircraft veers when braking, release the brakes, correct heading and only then reapply the brakes. If the aircraft risks running off the runway at a speed of greater than 50 km/h, retract the gear, open the canopy, and perform an emergency shutdown.

In the bombing tutorial make sure you follow instructions to the T and pay attention to the timing when to hit (or hold) the release button.

The forum needs some time (like a day) after your account activation before you get a posting rights - that's normal.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria