Pre-order deadline ?

Myleniskaya

35 minutes ago, Hammer1-1 said:

...  Last time I picked up a module in discount (pretty much all of them), they were discounted up until release. Correct me if Im wrong.

You are correct .. and I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of last-minute guys complaining when the helo appears on the Store as available and the discount is no more, this happens almost every time there is a pre-release discount ... in fact, it also happens during the sales, when the last minute people complain that on their time zone the sale should still be going but it's not 🙄

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, vsTerminus said:

So I got an answer from 9L on reddit. Not lookin' good. Basically he doesn't think there will be a press build but after sending him the link I posted above he's going to ask Kate about it. Guess we'll hear back at some point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/niszfn/dcs_mi24p_hind_introduction/gz4e5ed/?context=3

It's never certain, I guess. If he says he isn't aware of it then it probably isn't going to happen, like it said in my other post the time they had "promised" was a rather informal reddit post environment, so not set in stone.

8 hours ago, vsTerminus said:

So I got an answer from 9L on reddit. Not lookin' good. Basically he doesn't think there will be a press build but after sending him the link I posted above he's going to ask Kate about it. Guess we'll hear back at some point.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/niszfn/dcs_mi24p_hind_introduction/gz4e5ed/?context=3

I really hope so! If the Youtubers (and the 🤡-group) don't get it a week prior to release we all can get it at the same time and enjoy it instead of watching competent and incompetent people messing around with it on YT.

• Like 3

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

10 hours ago, unknown said:

I really hope so! If the Youtubers (and the 🤡-group) don't get it a week prior to release we all can get it at the same time and enjoy it instead of watching competent and incompetent people messing around with it on YT.

TBH, that would be a bit of a relief. I mean, I have no issue when GR's Cap or Growling SW (even though Cap's helicopter skills are even worse than mine, and - judging from his most recent helo-centric contribution in March -  flying a Heli is the one thing I do better in DCS than GSW 🙂 ) reviewed them.

But, let me tell you, if I see some rando YT game reviewer that comments on how phenomenally realistic Hind is because "you need to turn on Battery before you can press Autostart", I'm blowing a gasket. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe I should lay off the coffee until it arrives?

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 2