Posted (edited)

When EA starts (and we dont know, when that happens ℹ️) "The Mi-24P Early Access is planned for release in the 2nd quarter of 2021." this is as accurate as currently available

Edited by felthat
  • Like 1

Yeah, all we know is that it goes into early access sometime in this quarter. So either tomorrow or at the end of June.

If you know for sure that you're gonna get it, it's best to pre-order it now-ish so you don't miss the 30% discount.

Don't worry, there will be an announced release date, before that video's, tutorials, marketing etc. They won't just drop it on a random OB update, never happened before! You'll have plenty of time to pre-order.

• Like 3

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

There was no warning, IIRC, when the A-10CII and the F-16 pre-order ended. The modules went into EA immediately after.

• Like 1

Yeah, if they've kept on the same lead-up as the Viper and Hornet, Wags will have a string of tutorial videos just before it goes EA.  I don't remember much of a concrete date ever given out, though. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Posted (edited)

I've ordered . 30% is good discount .

Plus I love this bird . And in VR will be amazing .

Edited by KoN

AsRock Steel  - B450 ~ RyZen - 2600X @ 4.2 - GTX 1080 - HyperX 16 :GB @ 2400 - Win10 - 64bit Pro - T-50 Mongoose - CM2 Throttle - VKB T-bar Rudders - Trackir5 . I'm a dot .

Viper didn't have a lead-up, but that didn't end well, so hopefully ED learned from it. 🙂 The A-10 update did, IIRC, though it did come a little out of the blue.

Posted (edited)

Im not going to buy it unseen, so hopefully there will be a few detailed videos (not only trailers) before the EA starts. That's how it was done for DCS back in the day, but seems like we get to see less and less content before release nowdays 😐   

Edited by Schmidtfire
  • Like 4