M17 - HVA capture can't "End mission"

Hi BD,

after achieving mission goals and landed, I pressed exit, but when pressed green "End mission" button, nothing happened. I only could press "Close", but I lost my progress due this. What was wrong with the green "End mission button?" And how can I progress withot reflying the mission again?

THX

Hey - this is a general DCS bug in 2.7 that is haunting all the campaigns. We still don't know what causes it and it seems to randomly happen for different missions. The only way forward without reflying would probably to edit the logbook.lua until ED sorts this one out...

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I ran into the same problem for Mission 7, I did a bit of searching and someone did find a fix that got me past this problem.

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/192116-quotend-missionquot-button/?do=findComment&comment=4634817

The only issue I've found with the fix is that it no longer keeps tally of your kills during the campaign, but if it means you can progress then it's worth it until they can find a proper fix.

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

I think today's update fixes it?

ME. GUI Error when use clone button in mission goals window in some cases - fixed.

Clone is I guess rather Close?

Sadly, nope. Just happened to me after finally successfully finishing mission 11. Off to edit the log book I go.

Yeah, I saw and old thread that said doing an install repair could fix it.  Im stuck on one in this campaign, but I dont think I want to try that and refly it just to be disappointed again lol, I'll probably just edit the logbook.

On 5/5/2021 at 1:05 PM, Razor18 said:

I think today's update fixes it?

ME. GUI Error when use clone button in mission goals window in some cases - fixed.

Clone is I guess rather Close?

Clone is correct.  Its a Mission Editor function

Hay BD,

does the ED staff know about this bug? I never read about it before here on the forum, only heard about it from you. Or should someon officially "complain" about it in the DCS World Bug section?

Thanks for any info

They know about it and are investigating it. Some people reported that running DCS repair fixed it for them. I am also thinking about adding a „skip mission” feature to all the missions for next update, so that you can run it again and then use F10 menu in the first 60s of the mission to advance the campaign. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png