Built in Frame Rate counter randomly appears

Oilman100

Since upgrading to 2.7 I am randomly getting the FPS counter appear, I initially thought it was a keystroke I had programmed but it happens randomly with no specific keystroke making it happen and it happens across all modules. Is there any way to deactivate this as I don’t use it, the one line counter is tolerable but then randomly it goes to the detailed display of about 8 lines. Any help appreciated 

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

No the first one line appears and some time later the second one appears. It seems like it is seeing the button press to cycle it but I’m definitely not hitting the keys

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Yep another random key press will turn it off again. The single line is not too distracting but the multi line one is, so I just manually turn it of with RCTL+Scrlck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd go into controls > UI layer and check the bindings there. I cannot check right now if there even is such binding. If not I would blame one of your many additional "keyboards" for ghost inputs.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

There is a binding but I disabled it already, the only one working is the default one that you cannot edit or delete

The latest update solved the issue, thx for all the replies