Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Scandfox said:

When activating approach the A/P turns away from Localizer

Would need a short track to see what's happening, as I've had no Mirage specific issues.

Note: The ILS director and synthetic runway use ILS, CP/PD (RH/DS)* and QFE, were these setup.

*Runway (true) Heading / Desired (glide) Slope

Edited by Ramsay
  • Like 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

1 minute ago, Scandfox said:

Doesn't work......Made ILS Training on Open Beta but NO DASHED LINE AT ALL

I haven't tested Syria but have successfully used ILS in the Caucasus map several times. 

3 minutes ago, Scandfox said:

In Stable Everything worked OK

The stable build was missing a number of ILS features that have been fixed in Open Beta, really need to see a short track as "doesn't work" isn't enough info for me to be able to help.

Chuck has updated his Mirage Guide so check out page 249 if you haven't already.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jmp9ueZo9xOPyGzo3YO0AnFYEH-5Iotr/view?usp=sharing

There's also this Grim Reapers video

https://youtu.be/WDjTH5zI0aA?t=276

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2070 Super 8GB, 1TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 1+1TB SSD, MSFFB2 joystick, X52 Pro Throttle, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I doesn't work for me in OPEN BETA but  works perfectly in STABLE for me

Must be some issue in my M-2000 as everybody above make perfect OpenBeta Approaches

Posted (edited)

I Read the sicky post regarding dcs strange logic regarding wind/ ILS and that explained everything............

Edited by Scandfox
Posted (edited)

Not är all.....The strange thing is that ATC decides if ILS shall be activated based on wind......The ILS shall be used för direct landing  if wind permits or via circling procedure landing on opposite runway as it is used as normal procedure IRL

Edited by Scandfox
Posted (edited)

After last update the ILS works Very Good.....Next step is to allow ILS approaches independent of wind speed......With this situation You are unable to make a safe landing wth low visibility f.ex Haze/Fog with wind close to 0 kts 

Pls look again at my previous notes

On 5/2/2021 at 8:59 PM, myHelljumper said:

I don't understand, is this sarcastic ?

Hope You understand why I am trying to explain this strange ILS set-up 

Edited by Scandfox
1 minute ago, Scandfox said:

After last update the ILS works Very Good.....Next step is to allow ILS approaches independent of winnd speed......With this situation You are unable to make a safe landing wth low visibility f.ex Haze/Fog with wind close to 0 kts......

The ILS being on or off is not something Razbam can change, it's a DCS behavior. You would need to talk about this to ED.

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA