Gelendzik Aerodrom discrepancy between printed chart and ingame information.

Neither. Gelendzhik’s elevation is 131 ft (40m). But you could always sit on the runway in the sim and read the altitude off the baro altimeter (assuming you’ve dialed in the correct air pressure). Then you’d know which is correct for the sim.

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 16GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Aerodrome data on the F10 map in game is notoriously unreliable, I normally dont bother looking at it for my charts, you find massive discrepencies between the actual readings in Sim and reality.  Gelendzhik was one of the alst airfirelds added from memory so may have also changed a bit.

• Like 1

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png