Heatblur Update - Supersize Me & Public Roadmap

2 hours ago, IronMike said:

They will be fighters though, that is all we will admit for now. 😛

Thank you for all your feedback, as always.

ahhh...but ‘fighters’ as in ‘fighters’ or ‘fighters’ as in could be ‘Ground attack and reconnaissance’, or ‘strike’, or ‘attack’. Let the word games begin. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, AvroLanc said:

ahhh...but ‘fighters’ as in ‘fighters’ or ‘fighters’ as in could be ‘Ground attack and reconnaissance’, or ‘strike’, or ‘attack’. Let the word games begin. 

I mean we already know one of the three is going to be the A-6, an attack aircraft.

• Like 1

Err...so their Public Road Map is finish off release of 2 current module (one of which has been early access for over 4 years)

I think most people that had paid an awful lot of money for the two modules would consider that a given, rather than a news update...

So in essence their "Public Roadmap" is...nothing to tell the Public?

Airbag_signatur.png

21 minutes ago, jasonbirder said:

Err...so their Public Road Map is finish off release of 2 current module (one of which has been early access for over 4 years)

I think most people that had paid an awful lot of money for the two modules would consider that a given, rather than a news update...

So in essence their "Public Roadmap" is...nothing to tell the Public?

By the standards you'd get usually for the aweful lot of money you paid, please take into account that our modules would have been considered finished on the day of their release.

The roadmap is a way to communicate pending features and improvements of major topics more clearly, it announces 3 new modules - one of them as known - 4 non flyable assets - pending features and improvements - and comes with a wall of text that communicates the changes within the company that are attributed to the growth needed in order to facilitate this roadmap, so that you will always get much more than you actually paid for. I think that is news and something to tell the public. If you think differently, that is fine, too.

• Like 16

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

3 minutes ago, WolfHound009 said:

Buccaneer pls 🙂

Agree. Maritime anti-ship with 3 different missile types, daytime LGB delivery, low level strike, multi crew ops, carrier capable potentially, superb range - lots on offer. 

• Like 1

A6

Draken

F-4

• Like 4

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

9 hours ago, rkk01 said:

I must be missing something here🤔

I see a few images and minimal text... where is all the additional info from

(not the speculation, the reported route map info)

I think you did miss something.

Go back to the first post, and look at the second picture image the one that says "Heatblur PUBLIC ROADMAP", it's a link.

And the link takes you to more info:

https://trello.com/b/HsMiJggJ/heatblur-public-roadmap

45 minutes ago, rkk01 said:

Yes, followed the link initially a few pics but not much words, especially compared to the post here...

Click the tiles dude!

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I’d love a Buccaneer but I think it’s v unlikely.

Besides the F-4 to make a comprehensive air group for the Forrestal, hey could make an A-4 but since we already have a community module, not sure they’ll prioritize this model? How good is the existing A-4? do you think HB could make an A-4 ?

• Like 1

Wishlist: Tornado ADV/IDS, Blackburn Buccaneer, Super Mystère B2, Saab J 35 Draken,