Challenger Campaign Mission 2 - Extremely difficult due to new 2.7 clouds?

Hey everyone, I have trouble to complete the second mission of the Challenger campaign because of the new clouds. They are so low and thick that I cannot see any targets at all. I am lucky to see the ground from time to time due to some holes in the cloud layer.

I have just watched someone flying this mission before 2.7 on YouTube. It's a whole different thing there and you can actually see the ground targets which you are supposed to attack.

So my question is: Has anyone of you been able to complete this mission with the new clouds in place? Are more missions or campaigns broken/extremely difficult because of the new clouds and will they get updated? How are you handling this situation?

Best regards,

Migo

Thanks for your answer pete, but I don't think that's possible as the clouds are hanging almost as low as the trees, if not even lower. So if you penetrate the clouds you will crash into trees or the ground.

I think I have to switch to another campaign and hope to not run into the same cloud situation.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Migo said:

Thanks for your answer pete, but I don't think that's possible as the clouds are hanging almost as low as the trees, if not even lower. So if you penetrate the clouds you will crash into trees or the ground.

I think I have to switch to another campaign and hope to not run into the same cloud situation.

clouds  should  not  be  that  low  any  way,  not  at  tree  level:)

I have noticed clouds are much lower in 2.7 as well.

• Like 1

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 | 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, Migo said:

I tried it also, the campaign needs update for new weather effects; if you watch the original intended weather on mission 2 on yt for example it's totally clear - some clouds, but not a foggy mess where you should do CCIP... impossible.

Edited by Docsnuggles