FC3 Rearm while engine on

Dear devs,

Could we please get Rearm and Refuel for FC3 While the canopy is closed and while the engines are running ?

It does not make much sense that all the other planes can do it but not the FC3 planes, would be greatly appreciated !

• Like 1

I disagree with this.  What you fail to realize is the fact that FC3 planes can be shut down and started with the push of 3 buttons.  There's no alignment of navigation systems or anything else required.  They can be armed and rolling in about 30-45 seconds.  Now granted, Non FC3 planes do have an slight advantage with a hot rearm/refuel, but if it's such an issue, you can very quickly and easily get in a fresh FC3 plane and be rolling just as fast.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Baaz:

I disagree with this.  What you fail to realize is the fact that FC3 planes can be shut down and started with the push of 3 buttons.  There's no alignment of navigation systems or anything else required.  They can be armed and rolling in about 30-45 seconds.  Now granted, Non FC3 planes do have an slight advantage with a hot rearm/refuel, but if it's such an issue, you can very quickly and easily get in a fresh FC3 plane and be rolling just as fast.

and ? 😄 i mean for me it kinda breaks it, if you are mid air and you are out of missiles just taking a new plane is an option but a bad one it breaks the Immersion and its way cooler if you land and reuse the same plane isnt it ? also i dont need to re-aligne on the F-18 if i land i can just rearm and refuel in 20 sec and be up again so you should be able to do the same for FC3 planes besides it has no downsides to it like none i cant think of one downside of this tbh, it would it just make easier for those who like to fly russian planes and not so annoying 

Mate, this is a wishlist thread, so wish away.  Just know you're not the first to wish for this.

As someone who enjoys flying the MiG-29, Su-25T, Su-27, and knowing the advantages they have over the full fidelity birds, personally I have no issue with having to shut down my engines to rearm and refuel.  The 15-20 seconds it takes for them to spool down is nothing compared to what it takes some birds just to align their nav systems.