Looking for F18 pilots to join our missions!

Honez

Me and a couple other DCS homies are looking for one or two people that can join us on a regular basis to fly fairly advanced missions that we build. We have our own TeamSpeak server and host all our own missions. We try and fly every chance we get during the week and weekend evenings after work and family. We don't have a set day per say so we all actively check in on each others availability via text in the evenings to see who is a go and who isn't. We are located in the eastern and mountain time zone. Our missions are fairly advanced and often have multiple objectives including air refueling. So if you are interested you might want to practice refueling. 

As for our style of flying, we like to work as a team assigning roles and targets. To survive working together is a must. In my missions if you try and be a cowboy you will die. If you don't adhere to real-world tactics, you will die, if you disengage from the group and try to get that last enemy fighter that isn't a threat to us, you will die.  

So if your looking to fly some really good missions with a couple guys that know their way around the F18 and carrier ops then reach out . We would love to have you join us as often as makes sense for you. At the end of the day for us it's about comradery and having fun doing something together. Feel free to PM or email me larryjones.lv@gmail.com  

Edited by Honez

• Honez changed the title to Looking for F18 pilots to join our missions!
  • 2 months later...

What region are you in? I'm in Australia, I can mid air refuel consistently and do CASE I and III landings. I'm learning AA combat still and can drop dumb munitions. I would be interested in training with you if you are willing to accept trainees. I understand if your looking for more experience. Available most nights but have a family and so things do come up.