Can not buy the module. Why?

Eisprinzessin

You have to log in first. I had the same issue today.

Probably this is meant to keep you from buying accessories for modules that you don't own.

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

Haha...ok, i found this now on page 7 ::

Is this a "buy one, use in all" solution? The text is kinda ambigous...or must i buy this and then for the mi8?

dcs2eckqs.jpg

Edited by Eisprinzessin

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

11 minutes ago, Eisprinzessin said:

Haha...ok, i found this now on page 7 ::

Is this a "buy one, use in all" solution? The text is kinda ambigous...

dcs2eckqs.jpg

Yes, you can use this in every module once you bought it except in the a10c, ka50, fa18 (and now f16) as mentioned on the page.

The NS430 will appear as a 2d overlay window for all these modules. If you want to see the thing actually integrated inside the cockpit of some DCS aircraft, you'll need to buy this https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/fr/shop/modules/ns430_mi8mtv2/ for example.

Edited by notproplayer3

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?