Odd flight model/view bug

I've only flown 2.7 a little bit so far but one thing has been a bit odd. In external views, the aircraft is constantly flying sideways at about 20 degrees nose-left (Spitfire and P-51 so far). I can't tell if this is a flight model bug or a view bug. Inside the cockpit things seem normal but it's hard to tell as all the instruments say straight and level. Anyone else seen this?

Symptoms sound like a crosswind case, but it's difficult to confirm from your description. You'll have to provide something more, replay track would help a lot.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Crosswind certainly can be a very important factor.  Don't forget about the rotational torque of the engine. 

For Example:

• Try flying straight and level at low RPM near 200 MPH. 
  • Slowly increase throttle and and see how plane starts to float to the left.
  • Try the same by quickly increasing the throttle. 

(This probably explains why you don't want to be playing with the throttle when going in for a kill on a target. ) 

BUT:  @burncpt since you mention it, maybe the Spitfire is pulling more to the left than it was last month.. 

Cheers.   

Master of None: | A-10C | P-51D | FC3 | F-86F | Ka-50 | SA342 | F-5E | UH-1H | F/A-18C | Supercarrier | F-14 | Christen Eagle II |F-16C | M-2000C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | MiG-19 | MiG-21 | I-16 | P-47D | C-101 | A-10C II | MiG-15 | L-39 | Spitfire | Mi-8MTV2 | Yak-52 | >> i7-3770K 4.5MHz(Delidded) 32GB - Vega56 - X56 HOTAS - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE -  <<