Missing key

MaitreMartin1

I recently bought the SA342 and I have a problem with the "Fire Gun or Rockets" that just dont appear at all in the settings, I trying to delete the configs files but it didn't worked.

My game is in french but I tried in French or in English and nothing appear like on screenshots

Is there anything I can to fix the problem ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

"Fire Gun or Rockets" is on the Pilot Stick

"Missile Launch Button" is on the WSO Left Stick

Instead of entering a word and searching, you might try the drop-down set to each stick and look for the command.

Sorry, I have no clue what these translate to in French, or if you will see the English words.

1 hour ago, MaitreMartin1 said:

Is there anything I can to fix the problem ?

The missing key binding seems to be an indeterminant bug that some players see, it's been suggested on discord that unplugging your throttle (assuming it's a separate device) will allow the "Fire Gun or Rockets" binding to reappear.

godzilla5549 — 24/04/2021
the control “fire gun or rocket” is still in the core input lua file, but it’s got a different attribute for it and it doesn’t show up at all in the game controls menu

---------------

Polychop Sven — 24/04/2021
@Polychop Dan (DrummerNL) seems like a bug is back again.

---------------

Polychop Rober — 24/04/2021
Disconnect your throttle and it should appear, then you can connect it back

lscwh6v.jpg

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

14 hours ago, Chump said:

"Fire Gun or Rockets" is on the Pilot Stick

"Missile Launch Button" is on the WSO Left Stick

Instead of entering a word and searching, you might try the drop-down set to each stick and look for the command.

Sorry, I have no clue what these translate to in French, or if you will see the English words.

Yes I already tried to search by the pilot stick but its still the same outcome

13 hours ago, Ramsay said:

The missing key binding seems to be an indeterminant bug that some players see, it's been suggested on discord that unplugging your throttle (assuming it's a separate device) will allow the "Fire Gun or Rockets" binding to reappear.

I got pitch and cyclic combo so I cant just unplug the cyclic.

But if the fire gun lua is still here mayby someone can give the key ID so I can add it manually to the lua fileCapture6.PNG

3 hours ago, MaitreMartin1 said:

if the fire gun lua is still here mayby someone can give the key ID so I can add it manually to the lua file

Unfortunately it's a default bind, perhaps it's an inconsistent English --> French translation, as the same stick/mouse buttons are used to fire the mini-gun AND canon/rockets.

You can test by arming the L's canon

• Master Arm ON

• Armament Panel ON

• RH pylon SELECTED

• HUD gun sight DOWN

... and switching to mouse look (LAlt+C), pressing the left mouse button (SOURIS_BTN1) should fire the canon.

If it works, the question becomes - does the HOTAS-X column show for the "minigun" and can you bind a button.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

1 hour ago, Ramsay said:

• Master Arm ON

• Armament Panel ON

• RH pylon SELECTED

• HUD gun sight DOWN

... and switching to mouse look (LAlt+C), pressing the left mouse button (SOURIS_BTN1) should fire the canon.

This worked, so it seem that the button for minigun is the same for rockets and gun, thats strange because I saw someone with the game in french having 2 separate binding for minigun and guns but it work now so I wont complain.