Raven one Campaign missing SC/Carrier with a clean installed DCS no mods

RWC

Hi guys,

Just wanted to start the RAVEN ONE Campaign and the mission starts with my plane splashing in the water. When i check in the planner it is settled on the Carrier, but when i start the mission the plane hits the water...... game over there.

I have the supercarrier and the latest update 2.7.

Can anyone help out ?

dcs.log-20210430-184638.zip

Edited by RWC
added crash log file

I have a track file aswell, but the file is 15Mb, so i cant upload it. I am trying a full clean repair again now and remove all the extra files to get a clean as possible DCS. How can i save my logbook with all my flight hours if i will do this ? 

Edited by RWC
Edited to new solution

New Info :

So now i have repaired DCS to its basic installment without any mods and only the modules i have bought like the f-18 and the supercarrier. Still on loading the Raven one campaign the plane ends up in the water like before. Same things i noticed on my first run ... the carrier and all what is supposed to be there .... are missing and not visable ! 

I have no idea if this has to do with the new update since this campain was created on the old DCS. But i think without all the mods and only a clean DCS, the campaign should start up normally as created/planned.

Now since this campaign is encrypted and not editable, i can't make any adjustments with the editor, although the carrier and all its surrounding assets ARE visable there in the editor.

I hope one of the moderators read this and can help out and tell me why or what's going on here or might have some suggestions. 

kind regards

RWC

• RWC changed the title to Raven one Campaign missing SC/Carrier with a clean installed DCS no mods

Hello friends,

i am pleased to inform that the problem has been solved by not installing any of the old mods in to DCS 2.7 , which have now become obsolete and incompatable.

Greetings from RWC11