to get joystick/throttle/keyboard back

Azdack

Hello how to get back joystick/throttle/keyboard settings from 2.5 to 2.7.

I tried to copy my input file from DCS World in saved games to C/Programmes filles/Eagle dynamics but it seems not to be the right way...any help thanks.

No, it's not. Your custom controls are stored in:

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\ for stable/release version

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\ for open beta version

All you need to do it copy the content of "Input" from one folder (stable/release) to another (open beta).

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Flappie I asked elsewhere in the forum and was told I had to remap everything manually.  This is great, worked perfectly.  Getting my saved games back looks like it could be a little more challenging!

@mla306You're welcome. 👍 When you say "getting your saved games" back, are you talking about your campaign progression? It's stored in a "Saved Games\Mission Editor\logbook.lua" file. Just copy it from the old folder to the new one.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Sorry to keep buggin you Flappie, that worked great but I have 2 campaigns (Operation Piercing Fury and Serpants head) that I had to install into the Mission Editor file manually in 2.5 to get them to work and they are the only ones now that aren't showing my progression in 2.7.  I think I have all the files from the two folders now copied in both 2.5 and 2.7 but am not seeing any progression on just those 2 campaigns...all else is great!!  Any ideas?

Thanks again.