Morning! 
Obviously the 3090 is pretty difficult to obtain without paying black market prices from sketchy resellers. 
Is there a trustworthy retailer that has a waiting list to get on for the 3090?  
I see lots of “sold out” and “coming soon” but no way to get on a waiting list. 
let me know and thanks!  

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

This suggestion is not a waiting list, but have you tried the Newegg Shuffle? Every day at about 1pm Eastern US, they have some items that you can enter for a chance to buy. It usually ends at 3pm, then they email you that night if you were selected or not. Sometimes the deals are crappy though, since they're often bundled with other items like PSUs or motherboards. I've tried the last few, but no luck for me so far.

EVGA has a queue system that you can enter if you create an account on their website, but I wouldn't count on that being a guarantee for a card in anything resembling the near future. It's pretty well known by now. You've got to get in pretty early for that to work.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

Trying both. Thanks!

• Like 1

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Yah, those prices....just got info from a friend who spent a fortune on a 3090 this week...if it has to be it has to BE 🤑

Only good thing, you can still sell your 1080ti for 600+€ on eBay....just INSANE

Asus Z370-E - 8700K@5G_delidded - 32GB - 1080GTX-Ti EK-waterblock - 1x 960Evo 250GB - 3x Samsung 850/860Pro 256GB Raid-0 - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 2x Seagate 2TB - 32GB PageFile - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@4x180mm fans - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Win10Pro64 

Insanity. I've already written off the 3000/6000 series. I'll try again in a bit when the 4000/7000s are launching lol Hopefully by then we'll be back to something approaching normalcy. My 1080ti and Rift S will tide me over till then.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_mpv4v0zasI1rg41uj.gif

The troll formerly known as Zhukov

3 minutes ago, jskibo said:

I picked mine up from the EVGA B Stock drops that happen a few times a week.   No markups but only $50 off MSRP

EVGA actually seems to have some reasonably-priced cards, as compared to some of the other third-party ones. Some of them are crazy overpriced compared to Founders Editions or MSRP.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1

31 minutes ago, unlikely_spider said:

EVGA actually seems to have some reasonably-priced cards, as compared to some of the other third-party ones. Some of them are crazy overpriced compared to Founders Editions or MSRP.

Paid $1848 for 3090 FTW3 Ultra.  Still way more than I ever expected to pay for a card, but the 1080ti at $700 lasted 4 years, hope to get the same out of this one.  It also generates $12 -$14 a day in crypto when I'm not flying, so a bit of offset.

• Like 1

Got my EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra through the EVGA Que system a few months ago, very happy with it.

Don B

My VKB Gunfighter MK III Pro L Review

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.2 GHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3200 MHz CL14 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Samsung 970 Pro, 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme |VKB GF MK III Pro L Ultimate Grip| Virpil CM3 Throttle |Reverb G2 |