10 Years of DCS World Cinematics (2.7)

Some evenings I'm just too exhausted after work to climb into my virtual cockpit, however, I still like to relax to a little DCS World action by watching DCS World cinematic videos. Consequently, I created this YouTube Playlist. Thought I'd share it with you all.

Showcasing 10 years of DCS World Cinematic's with hours of official and select 3rd party cinematic videos. Welcome to what is arguably the most complete and exhaustive playlist of all "official", and selected, high quality 3rd party DCS World cinematic videos.

As a general rule, the videos in this YouTube playlist are listed in chronological order, however, within this general rule, exceptions in the listing order are made where "artistic flow" is deemed more desirable. All of the "official" DCS World cinematic videos from the Eagle Dynamics YouTube Channel are contained in this playlist, whether favorites, or maybe not as much a favorite. Additional, many favorite 3rd party cinematic videos are, and will also be added to the playlist.

This playlist is created with the thought that it could be played continuously at a public venue, however, keep in mind who your audience will be, as these videos are a focus of a military simulation, and inherently involve the portrayal of the use of military equipment, weapons, and the violence associated with their use.

By allowing this playlist to continuously run through, you are supporting the Eagle Dynamics Team in the form of YouTube ad revenues, as these videos are being broadcast from the Eagle Dynamics YouTube channel. And of course, the same applies for any 3rd party videos which are contained in this playlist.

So, grab a drink or two, a few slices of pizza, relax and enjoy a decade of DCS World cinematic videos!

(NOTE: Best viewed on a large screen, with surround sound, at maximum volume 🙂 )

CAUTION: DO NOT initiate viewing of this playlist if you must report for early duty the next morning.

(To view all 207 videos, you will have to watch from the YouTube site, a YouTube limitation...)

Edited by DigitalEngine
Note for viewing all 207 videos
  • Like 2

CPU = Intel i7-6700K

Motherboard = ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha, w/ the Intel Z170 Chipset,

RAM = 64 Gigs of Ripjaws V F4-3400C16Q.

GPU = Zotac GTX980ti Amp Extreme

Hard-drive = Samsung V-NAD SSD 950 PRO M.2