In version 2.6 I could use the Litening's FLIR and lock onto a moving ship and now I can't in version 2.7

Lineaxe

In version 2.6 I could use the  Litening's FLIR and lock onto a moving ship and now I can't in version 2.7.   It won't lock onto a moving target so I can use GBU10 or  AGM-E  on the Target. IT won't LOCK anymore at all...I have tried so many times now it's .. well , you get the idea.  Anyhow, CAN ANY of you LOCK onto Moving Targets now with this new version. I havent tried the moving tanks again just yet because of the results I am getting with the LARGER, SLOWER moving ships . If I can't track one of them , I have little hope of locking onto a moving Tank .

HELP  !~ ?? ~!!!  🤔

Edited by Lineaxe
  • Like 1

• Lineaxe changed the title to In version 2.6 I could use the Litening's FLIR and lock onto a moving ship and now I can't in version 2.7

Yes I when it was working I did get a Lock on Target . It used to follow the target around, but now it won't lock anymore. In 2.7 I can in lock on the stationary targets and now it seems to move a bit instead of staying in one spot on the target I select, so I readjust and then fire when close enough and can hit the stationary targets on a regular basis.  

Pease use the forum search before you open a new thread relating to a already discussed topic, here are three examples:

BTW: DCS 2.6 was never released (2.5.6 -> 2.7)

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H