When I open the 2D window of NS430, it's all zoomed in and it's impossible to use it. So it seems that it's unusable at the moment.

Edited by Hydrox

HI.

I saw this issue not long ago, and cannot find the thread, but I think I rememeber that the OP did unisnstall/deletted the module an re installed it , and said it worked. Give it a try.

Saludos.

Saca111

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bruce_D said:

Hi,

Do you use more then one monitor?

If yes, how many? Can you share your configuration?

Tks

Hi.

Right now, only one, but as you mention it, I will try with two monitors (my hardware maximum) and will compare. I will let you know rhe results and then share my config.

Saca111

3 hours ago, Bruce_D said:

Hi,

Do you use more then one monitor?

If yes, how many? Can you share your configuration?

Tks

Hi.

Right now, only one, but as you mention it, I will try with two monitors (my hardware maximum) and will compare. I will let you know rhe results and then share my config.

Saca111

Hello.

I set up my rig, with my Ipad as 2 monitor (usual for me) and:

1   NSR430 works ok on 1st monitor, but in certain planes (AV8, F-14, F-5...) the 2D screen of the NSR is reduced to the top bar. I can drag it to the 1st monitor and then it will look ok, but when back to 2nd monitor, only the top bar apears.

2   On planes that have "native" suport for the NSR (C-101 is the one I tested), the  NSR is ok in all monitors.

I attached the .lua file that I used for the test with this reply so you can check and see if it helps.

Nice to do this.

Saca111

SU25OnIpad.lua

Hi @Sacarino111,

Tks for your help! Your solution didn't work for me, but I've found the error.

I didn´t fix it, yet. The problem is with a shape named "ns430.edm" that can be found in \Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\NS430\Shapes

When you change the line 6 on the file "mainpanel_init.lua" from "-- parse_shape_to_render = false" to "parse_shape_to_render = false" you will see that the main frame for the NS430 is zoomed.

This file can be found in \Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\NS430\Cockpit\Scripts

I Will try to run a repair or copy the shape from an old DCS version and see the results.

I'm not sure if that is going to work!

Tks