Landing Gear Up/Down (special) - controls menu

Talvid

Hello all, and to whom it may concern.  I'd like a Landing Gear Up/Down (special) option in the controls menu.  This is for the Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle.  You see when you have the F-18 switch plate like I have, there's a Gear Up/ Gear Down label over the forward/rightmost switch.  The thing is, with the current controls settings there isn't a *(special) option that will lower the gear when the switch is flipped aft.  Currently the switch will only lower the gear when the switch is thrown forward again.  Thanks!

VR rig - stinkin' cool!

To control the landing gear handle Up and Down with a single 2-position ON/OFF switch add the follinh line to "default.lua". If you need help with this send me a PM. Or read the tutorial posted here: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/270080-lua-editing-for-additional-key-binds-tutorial-no-discussion-here-please/

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5