Typo in the cockpit - "Außenaschluß" vs. "Außenanschluß"

Chapelmaggot
Go to solution Solved by Groove,

Hello there! This is my very first forum post and I want to address something rather important. While the Anton's cockpit is beautifully done, I - someone with German as their first language - have spotted a little typo on the "Kraftstoffpumpen"- or fuel pump-panel next to the pilot's right hip.

There are 5 circuitbreakers on this panel and the most forward one has the label "Außenaschluß". This is most definetly a typo. The correct spelling would be "Außenanschluß". This circuitbreaker enables ground power to be connected with the aircraft. In German, the word "außen" means "outside" and "Anschluß" means "connection", so the word "Außenanschluß" basically means "outside connection". Without the letter n, this word doesn't make any sense.

I wanted to bring this to your attention not because it ruins the Anton experience, but because I feel like a typo would be a pretty easy fix.

Cheers from Germany and thanks for providing such great products!

InkedScreen_210428_165059_LI.jpg

Edited by Chapelmaggot
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

• Chapelmaggot changed the title to Typo in the cockpit - "Außenaschluß" vs. "Außenanschluß"
8 hours ago, Chapelmaggot said:

I wanted to bring this to your attention not because it ruins the Anton experience

You are correct. Totally unplayable. 😉

Edited by MrExplosion
  • Like 3

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

• 2 weeks later...