JF17 flight performance degraded

Since the last update the JF17 lose it's speed very quickly on BFM. The controls are more sensitive and we reach critical AOA very fast.

Is it a bug or a real update to the flight model? 

Edited by Midair

A bug due to inconsistency with EFM and lua in 2.7 update.

Related: 

Both are fixed internally.

• Like 2

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.

15 hours ago, LJQCN101 said:

A bug due to inconsistency with EFM and lua in 2.7 update.

I noticed that the control sensitivity on takeoff is a lot higher than it used to be, it feels like the axis curves are a lot steeper even though I haven’t changed any of them. Is that related to these issues as well?

12 hours ago, Mustang25 said:

I noticed that the control sensitivity on takeoff is a lot higher than it used to be, it feels like the axis curves are a lot steeper even though I haven’t changed any of them. Is that related to these issues as well?

I hope so, I've had more tail strikes in the past week than I'd like to admit. 

On 4/29/2021 at 1:53 PM, Mustang25 said:

Could be a bug of automatic take-off trim. There's some take-off/landing roll characteristics improvements on the way, for example:

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/264361-too-much-nose-down-pitch-moment-on-landing/

Not sure if it's gonna make it into the next update according to ED's update timeline.

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.