Stupid is as Stupid wants to know.

I have a custom mission for my UH-1H HUEY. I am making custom sound files made for the mission that are used on both, FM, & AM radios. Triggered by zones, flags, even spawned in vehicles. (**NOTE** I do not want TEXT Messages with sound files. I use text message as a land and get mission update from SECURITY COMMAND that does not want it sent over radio.)  Lol works good till small damage from even just a AK-47 takes out my FM radio. The FM gets damaged more then the AM. is there any way to stop damage to just the radios? OR to play sound files NOT through any Radio Channel?

If you are now asking yourself.

what's wrong with this guy. 

LOL Thank You.

9 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

I have a custom mission for my UH-1H HUEY. I am making custom sound files made for the mission that are used on both, FM, & AM radios. Triggered by zones, flags, even spawned in vehicles. (**NOTE** I do not want TEXT Messages with sound files. I use text message as a land and get mission update from SECURITY COMMAND that does not want it sent over radio.)  Lol works good till small damage from even just a AK-47 takes out my FM radio. The FM gets damaged more then the AM. is there any way to stop damage to just the radios? OR to play sound files NOT through any Radio Channel?

If you are now asking yourself.

what's wrong with this guy. 

LOL Thank You.

Dear stupid.

It looks like you picked the wrong "conditions" to use. Try "Play Sound to Coalition" to avoid your dilemma with the radio transmission.