Problem with Mod Creation

I've been working on a custom mod called "Aircarrier" for me and my friends. It's basically a carrier that is attached to an airship. I am not planning on releasing this mod publicly, me and my friends just thought it was cool. Currently, the only way to land on it is to set its speed to at least 68 knots so we don't have to slow down as much. As cool as it is already, I would like it to have arresting wires like normal carriers. I think this is possible because it is just a John C. Stennis with different Models and Textures at the moment. I've tried using Connectors and referencing them in the Runways and Routes script but it didn't seem to work. If anyone has any info on how Eagle Dynamics made the arresting wires, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with me.

Also, although this is not as important as the arresting wires, there is still a wake under the aircarrier that I'd like to remove, but it isn't really bothering me that much, so that can really wait. As well as that, I'd like to be able to add a LSO platform (I don't it to be interactive, just some point where you will go when pressing Alt + F9) and an IFLOLS. 

I've at least managed to get the ICLS working, but only on the Horizontal line. (The carrier has runways on each side, so the vertical line will probably never work). 

Aircarrier 2.jpg

Aircarrier1.jpg

Aircarrier3.jpg

Edited by vLwG42
  • Like 1