Case II recovery no visibility

Dentedend10

I am using the Open Beta, Supercarrier, Hornet combo. I was doing the Case II recovery in Missions. However, the clouds are very low. There is no visibility at 10 miles (1200 AGL), and even in close the deck cannot be seen. This would require a Case III landing. However, since this is the Case II mission, it would require me to call 'See you at 10'. If I do that, communications follow as Case II, but the deck is not visible even in close. If I do not call 'See you at 10', communications stop completely as this is the Case II mission. The circumstances would require Case III landing, but the Comms won't match. Btw, game is fantastic, and the new clouds rock! Thanks for the work

• Like 1

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

Can confirm, attaching a track. These settings, you will be clara ship in close... can barely see the ship in external view, max zoom. All this, yet a CASE II... You won't even be allowed to land in a CASE III in these conditions, but yet.... (Hornet SC CASE II mission)

CASE II in CASE III conditions 3.trk

EDIT: Seems like this is already known and labeled as reported.

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days