Using all TM products. Computer is recognizing the pedals and throttle but not the stick. The computer is recognizing it but DCS is not in the control panel. Drivers installed, not using steam. Can anyone help? This is getting pretty frustrating 

Confusing... so does your computer recognize the stick? If yes - so DCS should. There's "rescan devices" button on the controls page. Also check that maybe your stick device column got out of the visible area and you have to scroll right to see it.

🖥️ i3-10100F 3.6-4.3GHz, 16GB DDR4 2666, GTX970 4GB, SSD SATA3, 27" LCD FullHD, Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS, customTiR   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B   🌍 NTTR, PG   🚢 Supercarrier

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about the Warthog specifically, but those USB devices use a lot of energy. USB 2.0 is only rated for 500 mA (milli Amps), so 0.5 A or 2.5 Watts. Some mainboard manufacturers pumped this up to 1A, 5 Watts. However, I heard that Saitek products for example need up to 3A or 15 Watts. That's the USB standards' maximum. Suggestion: try the blue ports on the mainboard and test again.