13 hours ago, jonsky7 said:

To the Devs

Would it be possible to implement the 0.5 second delay when activating the trimmer like the Huey has please?

Thanks

The delay is implemented already, isn't it? When selecting relevant (centering) mode in special options. I don't know long it is compared to Huey, but isn't it sufficient for you?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Art-J said:

The delay is implemented already, isn't it? When selecting relevant (centering) mode in special options. I don't know long it is compared to Huey, but isn't it sufficient for you?

With the Huey in default trimmer mode, there's a half a second delay before they joystick input becomes active again, but it doesn't need to be returned to centre.

In the Mi8, in default trimmer mode, on depressing the trimmer button the joystick input is immediately added to the new centre.

It's not a major problem, I'd just like to have them all behave the same. I'm actually trying to come up with ideas on how to improve the system as a whole. What I find incorrect is that you do not have full control deflection authority when there is some force trim applied.

Edited by jonsky7