JF-17 Block III HMD and PL-10E High Off-Bore sight Missile

em-n__sxsaedogn-jpg.724294

Any chance we could see improvements to the DCS JF-17 such as a functioning HMD and, I know this is asking for a lot but what about the off-bore sight PL-10E missile? I mean, Deka did make a JF-17 for DCS and no where does it say exactly which block it's meant to be. Sure some say it's block I with some block II features, but we do have a HMD button in the cockpit. I understand majority of block III is classified but maybe some features could make it in, such as HMD.

• Like 3

The Jeff is a block 1 with a few Block2 upgrades like the fuel probe. 

• Like 2

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

On 4/27/2021 at 10:13 PM, IcedVenom said:

em-n__sxsaedogn-jpg.724294

Any chance we could see improvements to the DCS JF-17 such as a functioning HMD and, I know this is asking for a lot but what about the off-bore sight PL-10E missile? I mean, Deka did make a JF-17 for DCS and no where does it say exactly which block it's meant to be. Sure some say it's block I with some block II features, but we do have a HMD button in the cockpit. I understand majority of block III is classified but maybe some features could make it in, such as HMD.

Is it me or does that Jeff in the picture has a new much bigger HUD ?

• Like 1

My skins

• 7 months later...

You know, you guys should just pretend it's two years ago, you could spend some time being super appreciative of the awesome JF-17 we have right now.

What's the point of new stuff if the moment we have it, we forget it in favor of random "Deka can we have's"?

• Like 6

On 12/10/2021 at 8:31 PM, fergrim said:

You know, you guys should just pretend it's two years ago, you could spend some time being super appreciative of the awesome JF-17 we have right now.

What's the point of new stuff if the moment we have it, we forget it in favor of random "Deka can we have's"?

Because an HMD is kind of important if you want to do dogfights properly and be competitive.

7 hours ago, Ignition said:

But the block Deka simulated doesn't have HMD.

New blocks have them and there is a button for HMD compatibility. I think Deka said that they would add the functionality if nations began to use HMD so hopefully we get the functionality for those who want it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/17/2021 at 2:59 AM, IcedVenom said:

Because an HMD is kind of important if you want to do dogfights properly and be competitive.

Or you could you know. "Git gud"

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

8 minutes ago, WobblyFlops said:

I can't even comprehend what level of nonsense it is to insinuate that an HMD with HOBS capabilities isn't a complete game changer in a WVR fight.

SaRcAsM

• Like 2