JF-17 Block III HMD and PL-10E High Off-Bore sight Missile

em-n__sxsaedogn-jpg.724294

Any chance we could see improvements to the DCS JF-17 such as a functioning HMD and, I know this is asking for a lot but what about the off-bore sight PL-10E missile? I mean, Deka did make a JF-17 for DCS and no where does it say exactly which block it's meant to be. Sure some say it's block I with some block II features, but we do have a HMD button in the cockpit. I understand majority of block III is classified but maybe some features could make it in, such as HMD.

• Like 1

The Jeff is a block 1 with a few Block2 upgrades like the fuel probe. 

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

On 4/27/2021 at 10:13 PM, IcedVenom said:

em-n__sxsaedogn-jpg.724294

Any chance we could see improvements to the DCS JF-17 such as a functioning HMD and, I know this is asking for a lot but what about the off-bore sight PL-10E missile? I mean, Deka did make a JF-17 for DCS and no where does it say exactly which block it's meant to be. Sure some say it's block I with some block II features, but we do have a HMD button in the cockpit. I understand majority of block III is classified but maybe some features could make it in, such as HMD.

Is it me or does that Jeff in the picture has a new much bigger HUD ?

• Like 1

My skins

14 hours ago, Mike_Romeo said:

Is it me or does that Jeff in the picture has a new much bigger HUD ?

Yes WideScreen HUD. Eurofighter style. 

em3rob8uuamr9r1.jpg

Edited by hamza_Khan