One eye turns black until i change the view

While playing, single or multiplayer mission, a black stain appears outside the cockpit on one eye and start to grow until it cover the outside of the cockpit on one eye but you cant see without problem the cockpit.

If you change to a external view (witch looks ok) and come back to cockpit it fixes it and if, while the stain is growing, before it fill the screen you look around it fixed to, but its a matter of time that it happen again.

This was on a Quest 2 via AirLink, but other users has reported it happen on Link to, i don´t know if this happen to others headsets.

i7 9700K | Corsair Pro Vengeance 32Gb 3200@3600 Mhz / Aorus Z390 Pro / MSI GTX 1080Ti / ROG Shift PG27V / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Thrustmaster MFD / Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals / Track IR 5

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P51D Mustang | A10C Warthog | A10C II Tank Killer F/A18C Hornet | F14B Tomcat | F16C Viper | SuperCarrier

2 minutes ago, 5ephir0th said:

While playing, single or multiplayer mission, a black stain appears outside the cockpit on one eye and start to grow until it cover the outside of the cockpit on one eye but you cant see without problem the cockpit.

If you change to a external view (witch looks ok) and come back to cockpit it fixes it and if, while the stain is growing, before it fill the screen you look around it fixed to, but its a matter of time that it happen again.

This was on a Quest 2 via AirLink, but other users has reported it happen on Link to, i don´t know if this happen to others headsets.

I have also had this happen once since 2.7.

(Haven't been able to reproduce so I didn't report here)

I was flying the Hornet over Caucasus

- clouds broken

- time 19.00

- about 12.000ft

Could be just coincidence, but when I flipped open/on my mirrors, a black "stain" started smearing in my Reverbs right eye until, after about half a minute, everything in that lens was black.

Well... not everything actually. The entire cockpit was still visible, but everything outside the cockpit went completely black.

No issues in the left lens 

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- HP Reverb v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ No war today... the enemy just called in sick ~ GUMMBAH

It's not just VR apparently: there are people seeing them in pancake mode as well.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600MHz CL16 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 960Pro NVMe 1TB | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | TM Warthog (with custom spring, 10 cm extension, custom TDC, replacement pinky switch) on Wheelstand Pro | TPR rudder pedals

My in-game DCS settings (PD 1.0 SteamSS 76%):

EduSYaK.png