Just wanted to show my appreciation to RAZBAM for their work on the Mirage. It's in an excellent state right now and I think it's one of the best modules in DCS right now. Well done on sticking with it and fixing many of the long-standing issues and adding new features. 

• Like 3

+1, excellent update and future seems even brigther with all systems rework planned.

This along with the great job by ED on the release, makes 2.7 a huge step in the right direction. 

Bravo Razbam !

I agree with the people here. Great job on the M2000, what a pleasure to fly on this superb machine. Thanks to all the people working on this module. Good luck for the next step.

I bought the f18, I have the f15 etc, but I never have as much pleasure to fly as with the mirage, I trust completely in razbam and in their professionalism.

The campaign of the mirgae 2000 progressive in the difficulty and the immersion is just magnificent, I did not find such a pleasure with other campaigns.

My only big problem is that the reflections are unbearable on the HUD and cockpit after the loading of the second game and that I have to leave the game after each first game, it spoils a little my pleasure, I hope it will be corrected

Yes,

thank you very much Razbam . It's very refreshing to see the mirage getting such a nice rework and  updated, more accurately simulated systems.

Good job!

Kind regards,

Snappy

• Like 1