Blender 2.92 and EDM exporter

jef32

Hi

I'm totally newbie wit Blender but I would like to try.

So, I've installed Blender 2.92 on my computer but the add-on "BlenderEdmExporter-master" doesn't work with Blender 2.92.

Can you tell me if I can find this kind of plugin for Blender 2.92. ?

Thanks !

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Hi

I'm totally newbie wit Blender but I would like to try.
So, I've installed Blender 2.92 on my computer but the add-on "BlenderEdmExporter-master" doesn't work with Blender 2.92.

Can you tell me if I can find this kind of plugin for Blender 2.92. ?

Thanks !

Hi jef32, where did you get the add on from and are there any error messages?

Hi

Thanks for answer.

No, no error message. Just the fact that the plugin doesn't appears in the list after the install. I've installed other plugins and when I do a research with the name, they're appearing and I validate them by ticking the little case, but with "BlenderEdmExporter-master", when I do a research with keywords "Edm" or "master", nothing appears. So the plugin isn't validate in Blender 2.92.

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

I ask because the plugin works fine with 2.92 and when you write about master it looks like that you are trying to install the sourcecode zip folder of the master branch and not the release zip folder

I point the install on the downloaded zip, as I've done for other plugins I've already installed

OK, I've installed manually and that's working. Thanks for having shown me the good way to install.