Assign DCS world to two monitors one Graphics card?

Because I'm learning, DCS World and Windows 10, I have a question, which may be a Windows thing, but I feel is DCS World.

My AMD Radeon HD 7970 just died on me, it was running my three monitors, at ~20 FPS with all three displaying the scenery, ~50 FPS with the two side screens for the MFCDs and the centre 30" screen.

Until I have the purchase tokens, for a new gruntier graphics card, I am using two older cards of low power and intelligence. One fires up a 23" monitor and the other supports the 30" and 24" monitors.

My question is, Can I get DCS world to display, only on the 30" and 24" monitors and have the 23 " monitor left by itself?  to do, whatever,  youfacetwit or instantpictograms or some such  🙂

I've seen folk who make utubery, have DCS World and streaming and such on a separate monitors, in Windows, how to do?

Thanks in advance

Mac Pro (Early 2009) - 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon - 16 logical cores - 32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 RAM - AMD Radeon HD 7970 broken 😞

Mac OS X 10.13.6 - Bootcamp - Windows 8.1 - Crucial SSD 1TB - T16000M HOTAS - DCS World & Open Beta - Operator still a newbie