T-45 downloaded but can't fly.

I don't think the firewall is blocking a DLL but rather the antivirus software. You have to exclude the DLL-file from being scanned.

Edited by norbot
  • Like 1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Morning everyone, thank you for getting back to me on this. I've tried turning the firewall and anti virus off, the problem is still there. Everything checks out, start up mission editor and set up all the stuff, skins, loadout etc... Then start up and I'm just along for the ride, weird. I did notice that the C130 mod from Anubis, does the same thing, Since 2.7 this has been a problem. I've uninstalled/reinstalled both mods, same issue. Other mods like MB339 and A4 are great and so is everything else, just these two little critters. 

Thank you so much for your help and taking the time to suggest solutions.

Very much appreciated,

Baz.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem. I can't pilot the aircraft or get into the cockpit. I downloaded and installed the x64 file recommended by nibbylot but still the same problem. I can only watch from outside the cockpit as the plane flies itself. Quickstart locks up DCS. BTW, I have the same problem with the free A-4e Skyhawk mod. Any ideas?