PACK AI 1940 BATTLE OF BRITAIN with 3 FLYABLE PLANES ( Eric et Patrick Cuesta)

11 hours ago, STABROSS said:

Hola de nuevo 

Realizo la descarga del Pack batle of britain 

Como siempre lo descargo en una carpeta en el escritorio, lo abro y en primer lugar escojo para instalar el JU-87, pues no los quiero instalar todos 

Este lo ubico en; Usuarios / xxxxx / Juegos guardados / OpenBeta / Mods / Aircraft ....

Bien hasta ahì, abro el DCS y no me aparece el JU-87

Borro esta instalaciòn (JU-87), y hago lo mismo con el P-38 Lithning, y sucede lo mismo 

No entiendo por què no van ninguno de los Mods 

The Pack includes actually two Mod Packs: one with flyable aircrafts, and another with AI aircrafts.

I'm not interested on the flyables because they can be used only one at a time and they replace ED's P-51, so I haven't tried them. However, the AI pack seems to work quite well, please take note that on the AI planes you can't install just one, they go as a set of 9 aircrafts:

arCENPw.jpg

LWuSaUQ.jpg

SJqHojx.jpg

sKGfHba.jpg

YQSH4ez.jpg

JrXdy1u.jpg

Most of them are not actually from the Battle of Britain, but most have several liveries and can be used on imaginative missions 👍

Thanks a lot Patrick & Erick, lovely work.

Eduardo

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

19 hours ago, STABROSS said:

Hola de nuevo 

Como siempre lo descargo en una carpeta en el escritorio, lo abro y en primer lugar escojo para instalar el JU-87, pues no los quiero instalar todos 

Este lo ubico en; Usuarios / xxxxx / Juegos guardados / OpenBeta / Mods / Aircraft ....

Borro esta instalaciòn (JU-87), y hago lo mismo con el P-38 Lithning, y sucede lo mismo 

Hello,

There are two sections in this splendid mod (merci encore Eric & Patrick - Dieux vivants):

- The flyable planes which must be installed with JSGME (mod installation application) in the game base directory (\Eagle DynamicsDCS World)

- The AI : you just have to copy the AI PACK 1940 BATTLE OF BRITAIN directory in "Usuarios / xxxxx / Juegos guardados / OpenBeta / Mods / Aircraft" after having unzipped the AI PACK 1940 BATTLE OF BRITAIN.7z file

Edited by Marroux

Here are some pics of the axis AI planes included in the pack:

7UHW50r.jpg

HP6f0UU.jpg

pFjTTlD.jpg

AXjB9FP.jpg

oA5IbtL.jpg

Here, just the Ju-188 isn't from the Battle of Britain era .. thanks again Eric & Patrick 👍

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

On 6/11/2021 at 1:10 PM, STABROSS said:

Hola de nuevo 

Cuando selecciones en el editor las aeronaves, para verlas, tienes que tener en cuenta dos opciones:

1º El año de la misión

2º Si tienes activado el reloj de la base de la pantalla de edición que te limita las unidades que existían y las coaliciones que existían en ese año.

Como es un mod, lo suyo es que no tengas activado el reloj que te comento de la base de la pantalla de edición y recuerda que puede que el mod solo funcione con la Alemania actual y no con si intentas volar el Stuka con la Alemania de la Segunda Guerra Mundial...

Y hasta ahí te puedo contar.....

Y chamullo en pitinglis para que no se caliente la basca:

When you select the aircraft in the editor, to see them, you have to take into account two options:

1st year of the mission

2nd If you have activated the clock at the base of the editing screen that limits the units that existed and the coalitions that existed in that year.

As it is a mod, the thing is that you do not have activated the clock that I comment on the base of the editing screen and remember that the mod may only work with the current Germany and not with if you try to fly the Stuka with the Germany of the Second World War ...

And until there I can tell you .....

• Like 1

Hola ESA....

A ver te comento , el tema en sì  no es nada de eso , y perfectamente entiendo y agradezco tu explicaciòn 

Realmente lo que ocurre  es que , ni siquiera aparece en el SIM , ya quisiera yo , pero no me da opciòn a poder jugar con esos dos puntos que me has explicado 

On 6/14/2021 at 7:18 PM, STABROSS said:

Hola ESA....

A ver te comento , el tema en sì  no es nada de eso , y perfectamente entiendo y agradezco tu explicaciòn 

Realmente lo que ocurre  es que , ni siquiera aparece en el SIM , ya quisiera yo , pero no me da opciòn a poder jugar con esos dos puntos que me has explicado 

¿Has probado a mirar si en el gestor de módulos del simulador los tienes desactivados?

I have only the AI pack installed.

I have found 2 small bugs.

Bug # 1 - When using "Random Air Traffic (RAT) scripts, the three Axis planes do not spawn.

All of the Allied planes in the package are working as normal. Here is the script that I am using.

It is a basic script that works for everything from helicopters to jet airliners:

vpSbrnV.jpg

This one is for Redfor which will ignore blue and neutral airfields.

For Blufor, simply change "SetCoalitionAircraft" to blue and they will ignore red and neutral fields.

The Axis planes in your pack do not respond to this script the ones in the game do .

The Allied planes in your pack work as expected.

"Bombers now behave more realistically and more like fighters,
with a speed closer to reality and they now have defensive rear shots." 

Bug #2 - The Axis planes when used as normal, do not shoot back.

I can tailgate them on their 6 all day and nothing happens.

Other features such as "Big Formation", carpet bomb and dive bombing tasks work just fine.

It's only the defensive gunners that are not operating.

Thanks in advance, Ray

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

On 6/14/2021 at 9:50 AM, ESA_maligno said:

‎I download the Batle of Britain Pack ‎

‎As I always downloaded it in a folder on the desktop, I open it and first of all I choose to install the JU-87, because I do not want to install them all ‎

‎This one I place in;‎‎ ‎‎Users / xxxxx / Saved Games / OpenBeta / Mods / Aircraft ....‎

I don't think you can just install the one plane. You probably have to install the whole package whether you want to or not.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

On 6/9/2021 at 10:51 AM, STABROSS said:

‎ Hello everyone ‎

‎ I would like to know if the P-38 and ju-87, can be flown and if that is where I can access their download ‎

‎ Thank you‎

What P-38??

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to present, With Mario's permission,

His F6F Hellcat!

This model was bought from Turbo-squid.

He likes the F4U so much, he has taken his Hellcat, and made it flyable!

I would like Patrick and Eric to post the link on the first page.

So waiting for them to test and approve the mod for inclusion in this thread.

It should be soon!

Stay tuned.......

Bearcat to come!

Screen_210816_194232.pngScreen_210816_195352.png

Screen_210816_195333.png

Screen_210816_194920.png

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

On 8/17/2021 at 2:02 AM, Hawkeye60 said:

I would like to present, With Mario's permission,

His F6F Hellcat!

This model was bought from Turbo-squid.

He likes the F4U so much, he has taken his Hellcat, and made it flyable!

I would like Patrick and Eric to post the link on the first page.

So waiting for them to test and approve the mod for inclusion in this thread.

It should be soon!

Stay tuned.......

Bearcat to come!

Screen_210816_194232.pngScreen_210816_195352.png

Screen_210816_195333.png

Screen_210816_194920.png

Yes of course we will put it on my friend and our Markindel deserves it so much he is our master.

Oui bien sur que l'on va le mettre mon ami et notre Markindel le mérite tellement c'est notre maitre a tous

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 4 weeks later...

En attendant de trouver comment sortir la crosse  d'appontage, un petit screenshot du F4U et du SB2 sur le pont de l'Arromanches R95.

Merci pour ces super Mods !

While searching how to extend the arresting hook on the F4U, here is a screenshot with the F4U and S2B on the Arromanches R95 carrier deck.

Superb Mods !

Thanks

Screen_210917s.jpg

Screen_2109202.jpg

Edit : Would it be possible to have a static version of the F4U and of the SB2C with folded wings , for better realism on the carrier decks ?

These exist for the flyable version already, so I guess this is  possible.

Thanks.

Fly low.

Edited by toan

• 3 weeks later...

Like this?

Screen-211009-085452.jpg

Screen-211009-085445.jpg

Coming soon!

In a new thread.

Be on your toes!

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 8:37 AM, Patrick56 said:

No, you need the paid P-51D module, we tried with the TF51 but it doesn't work, we don't know why.

Non il faut le module P-51D payant, on a essayez avec le TF51 mais ca ne fonctionne pas  on ne sait pas pourquoi.

Tout d'abord bravo et merci pour tout votre travail 👍

Vous dites que cela ne fonctionne pas, était-ce avec un modèle particulier ?

Il y a quelque temps, j'ai modifié un Mod F4U pilotable (version P-51D) (mes excuses à son auteur, je ne souviens pas de qui...) en version TF-51D fonctionnel.

Le seul souci est que, bien sûr, comme le TF-51D c'est une version 'désarmée'.

First bravo and thank you for all your work 👍

You say it does not work, was it with a particular model?

Sometime ago, I modified a flyable MOD F4U ( P-51D version) (my apologies to his author, I do not remember who ...) in TF-51D flyable version.

The only concern is that, of course, like the TF-51D, this is a 'disarmed version'.

Edited by Tanuki44
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Patrick56

Either I'm doing something wrong, or JSGME doesn't work.

I am new to JSGME. I have never used it before. All of my other AI and flyable mods work just fine in Saved Games\DCS.Open beta\Mods\Aircraft.

I cannot get any of your flyable mods to work. Is there a way to install them directly without using JSGME? The AI's are working okay in Saved Games. Loving the He-111.

I have watched several YT videos on how to install JSGME and read several articles as well. No joy.

Can someone help me please?

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦