mission 9 issue

chase

Some of this is Likely a DCS issue and some ME. The Helos do not show up on radar at all. The only way i could find them was to use AG mode and use the new GMT track radar. A faint signature shows which you can lock. That's how i found the enemy choppers.  Then once i downed both into the drink the mission became stalemate. Nothing else happened. I know from prior experience with this mission that we will get coordinates to attack a AAA Unit next. But those commands never happened. might be a broken trigger? 

Dave

11 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

- is it possible that you forgot to use the F10 radio

Possible. But if memory serves me right the F10 options come a tad later in the mission. If the next sequence of events were triggered upon the destruction of those helo's, then something is broke. I'll have to check my recording of an earlier time i flew this mission.   Thanks for taking a look.

Dave.

On 4/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, chase said:

know from prior experience with this mission that we will get coordinates to attack a AAA Unit next. But those commands never happened. might be a broken trigger? 

Dave

This was my main issue. Once you took out the helos, did the mission progress like it should? 

On 4/27/2021 at 8:54 AM, deltatango said:

I just played this and got them to show up. They're directly east of 'Mordor'. DCS ver 2.7.0.5118

Admittedly, i played this mission on the original beta release,  not using the hotfix version of v2.7.0.5118. So maybe the hotfix also fixes the trigger? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to officially close this thread.  If the miz had been broken by a dcs update, it is good now. After taking out the choppers the mission pushes on forward. Probably my favorite mission out of the whole shabang. Thanks.

Dave

• Like 1