Problem Radar F18

Blueleader

Hello,

Since update 2.7 it is no longer possible to detect a target at more than 44 nm with the A/A radar of the F18 !?  On the other hand, keep a lock with the auto and impossible TWS then 2 let's not talk about it !  Not to mention that sometimes the radar does not detect a target present in front within 10 nm.  It would be very appreciated that you make corrections quickly to remedy its problems which strongly tarnish the interest of piloting the F18.

• ED Team

please include a short track replay showing the issue. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello,

I am unfortunately not able to send you a video at the moment.  On the other hand, you can reproduce the phenomenon very easily.  1 × F18 against 2 IA F16 in hot approach at 70 nm 30,000 feet.  No detection at more than 44 nm (TWS or even RWS) and trying to maintain the lock in TWS even if only on a target you will quickly see the problems.

• 3 weeks later...