Shiny F/A-18C and glowy water at night

paloncho

Hello guys.

I was re-making last night mission 6, “A BLOODY NIGHTCAP” of The Serpent's Head 2 with the addition of Supercarrier and something really odd was going on with the ilumination. The entire plane was really shinning. Externally there was like a glow coming out of it that even made difficult looking for references in the dark terrain below. Internally, even if it was a full-moon clear-skyes night, there was no need to turn internal lights on.

Besides, water was to shiny, like iluminated by sunset except it was 0200 LT. Also, take a look on how the fleet could be seen.

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 23.01.57.88.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 22.38.35.09.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 23.02.11.10.png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2021.04.23 - 23.05.01.38.png

Edited by paloncho
all text was removed after post

I fly a ka-50 so i'm not in danger... I AM the danger! :joystick:

I don't know ifthis still must be addressed on 2.7 for some modules. I did some night runs in the gulf with the A-10C II and for example, it was really really difficult to see objects in the terrain with the NVG.

Trying a cannon run, it was not possible to see objects in the ground, even with the NVG gain almost at max and HUD bright almost at minimum.

So far, 2.7 has been great during day light operations. Sunset and night, I this it's a step back compared to 2.5.

Edited by paloncho
  • Like 1

I fly a ka-50 so i'm not in danger... I AM the danger! :joystick:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...