Please report your feelings, i know that it is not perfect,

but for thoses who didn't had a chance to try the beta,

you will be probably surprised.:pilotfly:

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy:

you can upload it to rapidshare, megaupload, mediafire is faster :music_whistling:

Regards

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W

It's great to see this wonderful mod finally released! =D Thank you a lot

Just wish the server on which it is hosted would be a bit faster - download with almost pre-millennium telephone modem speeds here=(

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Yes! Woohoo! Waiting for the download to be ready :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Magnificent! Ricardo, you are an artist.

Thank you

Edited by Sarge55

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

A truly awesome job, Ricardo.

There are some bugs I saw, and I'll notify you of them on PM, sometime...

This is probably the most eagerly awaited mods ever! I would hate to see these bugs in the final product!

Thanks again Ricardo. I'm proud to have helped beta test this mod, albeit just a little.

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Hello Dear Ricardo!

First of all - this is absolutely awesome mod!

I'm impressed by level of details you put into cockpits, looks great.

I have found a few issues more with language, hope you will be able to fix them, so far for Su-25T:

f05edd86bd0b.jpg

Also, can you make version of mod with classic RED color for night gauges light?

Blue looks great too, but from realism point of view, presented models will be best with red light, also (what is more important), in night version needles of gauges are red and can't be changed to blue.

Also Vanilla Su-25 will look better with all gauges in red:

143344408dcc.jpg

Thank you again! :thumbup:

Edited by Mnemonic

Truly great mod!

I agree with what Mnemonic posted above... Red lights are far more better looking and realistic as compared to modded blue... not to mention the needle issues which make it look alittle strange when blue lights are used... so a version with red lights would be awesome... as it would be nice to have the most realistic setup, IMO.

Thank you for your hard work in making this mod possible!

Cheers!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Also Ricardo, The RPM gauge gets bigger when the light are turned on!

Very true. Also, parts of the Su-25 and MiG-29A (Russian version) remain with a lot of the old textures (Stick and some gauges). The MiG-29A German version remain unchanged except for a few of the quages that happened to share textures with other cockpits.

Can we look forward to these being improved in the future too? It looks kind of strange having some gauges looking really nice and others low-res.

@skruLuse. I noticed the jumping out gauge. This happens on some other gauges as well, though it might not be able to be fixed.

I will have screenies soon.

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Thanks, Ricardo:thumbup: It's a late Christmas/early birthday present. I've been impatiently waiting for this mod too long:cry: promised I wouldn't cry:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Hi Ricardo, thank you for the mod! It is because people like you that the comunity grows stronger, thank you!

I'm having some problems with your mod, some of the textures are not visible...I installed your mod with modman 6 I'm going to get the version 7 to see if it works.