Will Pay to Fix MiG-31 Mod

Hello All,

I'd really like to tweak Robert's MiG-31 mod (the one with refueling), and I'd pay real money to do so.

It needs an improvement to its flight model (it handles like a bus at the moment) and its speed/altitude capabilities. This thing is supposed to fly at 80,000 feet and is capable of around Mach 2.5. 

Who would be willing to take on the project? These are the only things that need fixing. Other than that, the plane works wonderfully (R-37 missiles from CubanAce mimic the real ones used today). 

PayPal, CashApp, or Venmo. Let me know.

You do realise that my old consultancy firm would have charged probably £500/day+ for a decent programmer.

so when you mention about funding, what are we talking about here?  1 hour, a day, a month?

• Like 2

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

It can't be that complicated to just slap the standard flight model (SFM) onto this mod somehow. All of the other mods in this game used that flight model, loosely based on an F-15. I'm not looking for realism here. I want the thing to fly at mach 2 and climb to 80,000 feet.

If anyone knows how to get this mod to use the standard flight model, as those used in the VSN mods (more than 10 different planes), let me know.