New thread notifications for followed forums

sthompson

This is probably the wrong place, but I can't find a forum to discuss problems with the forum software itself. I know we used to have such a place, but I can't find it. Moderators, please move as appropriate.

In any event my issue is that ever since the new forum software was rolled out I get no notifications about new threads in forums or subforums that I am following. I do get notifications about new posts in threads I am following. I've searched the settings but have gotten nowhere in solving this problem. Can anyone advise on how to restore notifications when a new thread is created in a forum or subforum I'm following?

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

12 hours ago, draconus said:

Have you set to follow the subforums again since the introduction of the new forum engine?

If you are asking whether I resubscribed to the subforums, the answer is yes. When I select the profile dropdown at the top of the page and then click "Manage Followed Content" and then Forums on the left side, the subforums I am subscribed to are listed and the notification setting for each is "immediate." If you are asking about some more general setting that controls forum notifications, I have looked for such a setting and not found it.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

I do have notifications for followed content turned on there. I don't see anything in those settings that distinguishes between followed threads and followed forums, however, and I am receiving notifications about new postings in followed threads, but not about new threads in followed forums. My Followed Content settings are as follows:

[Edited because cut and paste didn't work very well. Here is a partial screenshot instead.]

image.png

Edited by sthompson
text cut and paste did not copy everything.